Dental Health Examination
The main role of a dental health examination is to confirm the health of your mouth, teeth and gums and to offer support and encouragement on achieving and maintaining excellent dental health.
As with all other health conditions, identification of early dental health issues results in more straight forward minimally invasive solutions that will cost you less financially.
Modern research is now confirming links between poor gum health and the risks of heart disease, stroke, diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis. For more information on this please visit EFP manifesto
What to expect at your dental health examination –
- A discussion about any problems or concerns you may have experienced and you would like to talk about.
- A thorough examination of your teeth, gums and mouth including mouth cancer screening.
- A discussion about how general lifestyle and dietary habits may be affecting your dental health.
- Should concerns be identified, we will discuss all your options to improve the health of your mouth and the repair of any damage to your teeth or gums.
- We will offer advice on effective ‘day to day’ care including tooth brushing and other cleaning techniques tailored to your individual dental health needs.
3-9 Front Street
Stockton on Tees